ARE YOU THE VICTIM OF SEXUAL ABUSE BY SOMEONE AT CHURCH?
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
You’ve been betrayed in the worst way, and you’re afraid no one will believe in you. In fact, some people may have threatened you, told you to keep quiet, or blamed you, or made a joke of it.
It is not easy to speak up, to tell your story about the shame or the disgusting things done to you by someone you trusted.
But it is the first step toward receiving the physical, emotional and legal help you need. Speaking up will not just help you, but will help those who are being abused now, and those who will be harmed in the future.
And now you realize you need someone who can help and will go the distance.
I'LL PROTECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Mike Breen is licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in Tennessee and is connected with church abuse lawyers all over the United States. He has more than 35 years of experience as an advocate for people harmed by the powerful and the corrupt.
Mike Breen can help you understand your legal rights and help you seek compensation for your injuries.
HOW I CAN HELP YOU
Mike and his experienced staff will help you evaluate your claim and understand your legal rights. Talking with them is free. We offer:
- Confidential and secure case evaluation
- Award-winning legal representation
- Suggestions about post-traumatic care for mind, body, and soul
- If it is determined you have a viable legal claim, your case will be carefully investigated, and your claim developed.
- If needed, a lawsuit will be filed on your behalf and prepared for trial.
- If needed, your lawsuit will be taken to trial in the appropriate court until a resolution is obtained.